17 June 2008

i am not rachael ray

ever since i discovered frozen yogurt at Berripop, there has been a constant flow of cash from my wallet to their register. in an effort to stop this madness, i tried to make my own. because it can't be hard, right? FALSE. when my parents came they brought me a mini ice cream maker (possibly the most bourgeois kitchen item ever) they found in the basement. and despite multiple attempts i just can't get it right.. it's edible, but it's not the same. so frozen yogurt gets added to the list of disappointments, and my gym schedule once again revolves around Berripop's closing time.

a few culinary miracles have occurred, when things taste just like they're supposed to, although they happen to be sort of random. so if i ever have a dinner party, expect crab cakes, pierogies, and linzer torte to be on the menu.

No comments: