02 October 2008

yawn

i've decided i want a scooter. my frustration with public transportation has reached an all-time high (as evidenced by my constant scowl, and frequently checking my watch at the bus stop while muttering 'are you kidding me?') and this seems to be a logical solution. plus it would feel very italian, and i'm all for that. this morning i saw one ride by and i had to suppress the urge to spear-tackle the driver and Grand Theft Scooter myself to work.

so far the highlight of today has been a seminar on something i did not understand (free pizza, free reinforcement that i do not want a PhD in science). it was mostly 45 minutes of experiencing second-hand embarrassment for the speaker when he couldn't answer any questions that were asked. KIND OF LIKE WHAT THE DEBATE WILL BE TONIGHT! ZING!

No comments: